9.30.2009

personal diaries


I get a text from my BFF,sayin Ash did u bring lunch...I say..Duh Marlon I always bring my lunch...so we go out to lunch but we couldnt eat there because I had to run back to work.as he's droppin me to work he goes...Ash can you get off Twitter for 2 secs..actually matter of fact..lemme bring yo TWITTER a$$ to work...haa i thought that was soo funny,didnt notice i was always one it!lol we been bestfriends since i was 12,12 years ago....he's the only one that TRULY gets me! having said that me and a friend were having conversations about EVERYTHING...last night..then we came up to the "BOYS" topic,then we go to how both of our bestfriends are boys...and how they knew eachother for so long..how we both used to like our boyfriends...and how protective we are towards them..then both decided to pin them telling them how luck we are to have them in OUR LIVES!so the question is...do we see ourself with our bestfriends..we both said NO... with a smile...*giggles*
but what if they are really our soulmates
the conversation ended with me sayin to my friend..can you ask ur bestfriend to find me a boy i can be boyfriend with*PAUSE*
huh she goes Ash that doesnt even make sense...I said ohhh boy...that's how u kno this is a joke*shrugs* shoulders*mehhhhhhhh

ashleynicole wants to know would you go there with your bestfriend?or do you think it would ruin everythin?

2 comments:

Nebby said...

ah maaaaaaaaaaaaan LOVE HIM!!!!!! but NO DONT TOUCH ME!

ashley nicole. said...

I LOVE HIM TOO!
AHHHHHHHHH HE'S THE BEST!