1.28.2009

personal diaries.

if you live in the gta, then you know how bad today's snow storm is.

i had to go to school for a mandatory meeting for the store me and some of my fellow school mates are opening next week ... && well i spent that mandatory time slot in my car! (including an extra 2 hours...) traffic was clearly intense.

so to insure i didnt fall a sleep at the wheel, for 3 hrs i listened to as mush music as i could-starting with the weezy mixtape, then skipping through some homemade cds with everyone from vanessa carlton (yes...1000 miles lol) to gucci- and surfing the web on my bb.

anyways, when i finally arrived at school, literally the moment the meeting was done & went to meet my individual group and they were no where to be found ... ofcourse. i spent a total of 30minutes at school ...

i woke up at 6am ... for what!!?
xo.
t.ashley a.k.a "party like a bitch...wit all these bricks"-gucci

oh p.s ... check these tom ford shades! LOVE em.

No comments: