1.29.2009

guest blogger.




I'm a bit of a discouraged blogger today. I was asked by T this morning to blog about Super Bowl 43. Even though I am I true hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan ( whomp, whomp, whomp) which makes it pretty sour, I find it sweet that the cardinals and Steelers are facing off this Sunday Feb 1st in a man to man war for the ultimate NFL recognition.....the Vince Lombardi Trophy.
With a perfect story line of a virgin team making its first super bowl game; the cardinals have a major obstacle to overcome, the nasty no non-sense Steelers. The Steelers not only have the number 1 defence in the league but also have experience at the Super bowl with 6 titles under their belt. As the optimistic blogger that I am..... I`m going for the underdogs the Cardinals but only by 1 TD.
Some stars to watch for...... the yummy Larry fitzgerald and the exotic Troy Polamalu.
Ladies....& some gents......thank me later ;o)
Ash*

(thanks a million ash. paychecks' in the mail. lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

larry fitzgerald <3